Finding Prospects Introduction
Finding good quality prospect data for Google advertisers has historically been incredibly difficult.
We’ve made it simple.
What’s more, you can now prospect intelligently as you know at least some of the keywords the advertiser shows for, their ad copy, when and where ads are running. You are no longer shooting blind.
First start by running a job that meets your criteria (see Monitoring your keywords and competitors)
For example, you might want to find all the lawyers in Jacksonville or all the dentists in New South Wales. It’s entirely up to you.
Then, once the job has completed at least one run you can start to look for prospects.
To do this
- In the heatmap click any Counter.
- The advertiser list will be displayed.
- Click the headline of the advertiser you are interested in and all their ads will show.
- Click the green “Contact” button to trigger hunter.io to find their contact information for you.
- If hunter.io is successful then you will see available contact information for the advertiser you are interested in.
- Simply copy the contact information to a CRM or outreach tool of your choice.
That’s it, you can now prospect with real intelligence.